Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions.
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy can be found here.
You can contact us at any time through our contact form.
· The standard delivery charge varies depending on order value and delivery location.
· We will advise you of your tracking number when despatched by email, and via your online account.
· You will be able to track your delivery through the shipping company’s website.
· To international addresses, we would expect arrival within 14 days of despatch.
· When received and signed for, you must notify the delivery driver of any damage to the packaging. If the goods are damaged in transit, you must notify us within 48hours.
Items Damaged in Transit.
· Please carefully inspect all items and do not sign for your package unless you are completely satisfied it has arrived in good condition. If you are unable to inspect your package, add a note alongside your signature to say that the item has not been inspected.
· If you believe your item(s) have been damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours to let us know. If you can see the item has not arrived in good condition, sign for the goods as "DAMAGED". This is imperative, as goods signed for without comment cannot be claimed for.
· Please do not ship a spare part or piece of merchandise back to us without warning.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, giving all relevant information. Please give us a full explanation of any and all faults that you experience.
· We will endeavour to find a solution to your issue before initiating a return.
· Where possible, we may ask that you return your item to a local retailer in your country or state. We can then manage the repair with that retailer.
· If a spare part or piece of merchandise that was purchased direct from Barnes & Mullins Spares needs to be returned to the UK, we will issue you with a Returns Number, and speak to you to discuss the process.
· We will endeavour to rectify the problem and repair your guitar within 3 weeks of receipt.
· You will deal with one of our customer service team in our UK offices throughout the entire process.
Packaging of goods to be returned
Please keep hold of all the original packaging until you are sure you want to keep the goods , as an additional charge may be made if you wish to return items without the original packaging after 14 days from delivery. Please note, all items MUST be returned in their original hardcase, if supplied.
If you do not have all of the original packaging but wish to return goods, all items must be placed in a sturdy cardboard box with appropriate packaging material to protect and stop the item moving around in order to prevent the item getting scratched or damaged.
If you’re not sure about how to pack a guitar, please let us know.
We cannot accept responsibility for any item that is damaged due to insufficient packaging, and your return or refund may be refused if the item is not packaged correctly.
Cancelling an Online order
You have up to 14 days from receiving your online order to cancel it as laid out in UK and EU law.
If you are returning the item, but the item is NOT faulty, you are responsible for return shipping charges. We are also able to collect the guitar and deduct the cost of this return shipping from the refunded amount.
If you'd like to cancel your order, please include the information requested below and send to email@example.com
We reserve the right to offer only a partial refund if the goods you are returning have been damaged, devalued or used in a way that would otherwise not be deemed reasonable or normal.
Your refund will be for the cost of the instrument itself but will NOT include a refund of any shipping charge.
Please supply the following information:
- Item to be returned:
- Proof of Purchase / Copy of receipt
- Order Number:
- Date of Order:
- Date Received:
- Your Name, Address and full contact Details:
- A reason for return: (optional)
(This is to comply with Distance Selling regulations in the United Kingdom and does not apply to in-person purchases from retail stores.)
What we do when an order is cancelled:
Once the goods are returned, they will be inspected within five working days to ensure you have taken reasonable care of them during your possession, and everything that we originally sent to you has been returned.
Please note that re-stocking charges may be applied if goods are not received in new condition and with appropriate packaging.
If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 10 working days of receiving your goods and will be refunded in the same way that you originally paid.
Special Offers / Voucher Codes:
Sometimes special offers or voucher codes are issued for use with this website. We do not guarantee their effectiveness and we reserve the right to remove or amend these offers or voucher codes whenever deemed appropriate or necessary.
It is our aim to keep all information on this website correct, however we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on this website or to products and prices described in the site, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
If you have any suggestions or comments on how you think we could improve this page, please email us using the contact form.